Green Tea Smoothie Recipe



I do not make New Year's resolutions, but I do not keep mental notes of things I would try to do more each year. Green smoothies have been on my mind for a while, and to be honest, I tried to work up the courage to try to integrate them into my daily routine. Although we do a lot of smoothies in our house, usually not of the green variety. Somehow, the idea of ​​drinking something green does not like any of us.

However, a few years ago while on vacation, we were served glasses of green smoothies. It was the perfect opportunity for us all to enjoy this green drink. We were pleasantly surprised to see that in fact it was good. It was just the color green we had to overcome.

I've always liked making smoothies for my family because they are an easy way to incorporate many fruits in a glass. One serving contains at least two servings of fruit. Although fruits are easy to eat for breakfast, the vegetables are not always at the forefront of everyone's mind, at seven o'clock. This is one of the reasons I wanted to start adding green smoothies for breakfast - to get that extra serving of vegetables early in the day, is served a drink that makes it easy.

I've seen all kinds of green used in green smoothies - romaine lettuce, spinach, kale and broccoli. I’ve tried romaine lettuce in smoothies before, but didn’t really like the taste (I’d rather eat it in a salad), so I decided to try the spinach, other green vegetable sweet hardwood. Kale and broccoli sounded like it might be a little tang a beginner green smoothie.

As a beginner green smoothie drinker, added sweetness with grapes, apples and bananas. And give my green tea smoothie an extra boost of antioxidants, green tea used as the liquid. A slice of ginger gave good grip and is good for the digestive system.

Green Tea Smoothie Ingredients:

1/2 cup green grapes
1/2 apple, peeled and sliced
1 banana
2 cups baby spinach
Green tea 1/2 cup
1 slice of ginger, the size of a quarter
1/2 cup ice cubes

Preparation of Green Tea Smoothie:

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment